Monday, March 7, 2011

what would my psychologist tell me if i suggested that i wanted to be taken off my meds?

READ ALL THIS.im 17 and my psychiatrist prescribes my meds, but I thought if I told my psychologist that I will not take it anymore, so you can communicate with my mother, who can talk to my psychiatrist, so drugs can be weaned. The reason why I do not want to take my medication because taking medication real.and makes my illness I do not like being labeled. Even if people arent labeling me feel like I am. and I want to be happy without him. Im "bipolar" and I have a previous history of 13 hospitaliztions and two treatment centers for drug abuse and alcohol, cutting, suicide attempts, running away, police harassment, fighting and aggression, throwing knives, hallucinations and delusions. I In to "stabilize my mood" on Depakote and Klonopin for sleep, even if it does not help Effing ive been really good the last few months, but then what do you think of me psychologoist? I do not think u should get the medicine u do not want to be labeled, but if u get so u can not as weel as u were wen u were on the medicine can not n people like u from bipolar effect sounds to me that your growing up control of themselves itself is good. You have the best idea Weening from the web. If I were you I would doit me and stop making money. And what problems you plauging im sorry. Ive Thea. and the best thing to do is simply not in a while, so you can get a free life in the future. I think your psychologist will tell you that you know very well the past few months because medication.Stay of your medicine or you'll end up back in hospital.NO ONE is the idea, so the support of your medication. D You see contridiction your statement, it "does not help I'm really effing good in recent months, but you take drugs that.they Effing can thank for help. PS. I understand that I have bipolar 1 w / psychosis, and I Hate it must meds.but it.deal bipolar with your feelings about it in therapy, but remember your clock on meds.I SAPHR, Klonopin, Lamictal, Lunesta and sometimes .

0 comments:

Post a Comment