Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can somebody please tell me how I'm going to find substance abuse treatment centers in Dilley, Texas?

I have a friend who is dependent on Ambien. At first she thought it was ok because it is a prescription medication than those who are against illegal. However, they were recently fired from her job because she is wrong, and sometimes fall asleep while you work. She seeks my help to find treatment centers, and I will oblige. You help a good friend when she needs it most. Abuse of prescription drugs is a bigger problem, use of illegal drugs. Here's some info I found online that can help you: South Texas Rural Health Services Inc: Substance Abuse Division 611 Thornton Cotulla, TX 78014 (830) 879 to 3,047 Camino Real Mhmr Frio County Work Diversion Center 509 Martin Dilley, TX 78017 (830) 965-4004 South Texas Rural Health Services Inc: Substance Abuse Unit 707 N 3: e St Carrizo Springs, TX 78834 (830) 876 to 2,055 Good luck. I am glad that your friend has already decided to be fun for her condition. This is the first step toward sobriety. :) It's a long, hard road and I'm glad you are here offered her your support and encouragement found substance abuse treatment centers, you can use the link below. You can also find your local health department or ask for a list of hospital personnel .

0 comments:

Post a Comment