Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can a teacher be fired for asking a student where or how to purchase cocaine?

A teacher I work with are contained in a drug treatment center to get help for addiction to cocaine. While she was on medical leave, a student approached the teacher and admitted that she approached and asked if he knew where or how he could get his hands on some cocaine. Unfortunately, I know this is true because the teacher even told me about her cocaine problem and that she wanted the medication to the student. As I said, it is illegal to fire someone for having a drug problem to seek help for themselves. But I wonder if you ask a student changes. I like this job, and I'm glad you are looking for help, but I am very angry with her for the participation of a student. Also, I'm upset that our school and the teachers union is to protect it. The union can avoid being fired? Yes Yes, of course, and everything on top of going to jail and you can be deported DUH! Yes, the trade union may probably taught to entertain, especially if they are serious efforts to change their lives Ask your union representative in such cases to explain. But we all make mistakes and we all deserve a second chance. The teacher asks a student to be dismissed for banned substances. The problem is not dependence, but student participation. There is a code of ethics to follow that all teachers are expected, and this code is a condition of contract. Yes. Teachers must have a certain standard. they cross the finish line as she did. Parents of students and parents will be very excited when she gets to stay. I think it depends largely on their real or not restored. When it comes to rehabilitation and to adequately explain their situation, I think that the EU is able to help them function again. While ethically wrong for her to drugs at the request of a student, this is still under the influence of recall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment