Saturday, February 5, 2011

What is the most commonly reported abused drugs in most drug treatment centers in Manoa, Hawaii?

Hello. I am doing a research on the most abused substances in Manoa, Hawaii, and I was wondering if anyone has an idea about the subject. I really wanted to visit drug treatment center to ask about, but I'm afraid I do not have enough time to do it. I really need your help. My report is due in three days. Thanks. I just wanted a number of call centers in your area. And tell them to do an essay and would like some information about numbers. Offer them an email addy where they can send you the facts and figures. If the email you say you have a deadline. I think it is the most abused drug in Hawaii, cocaine, heroin and marijuana. They are distributed drugs in the same condition so I think it's quite reasonable to believe that the also the most abused drugs. Good luck with your thesis, and I hope you good grades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment