Friday, February 11, 2011

I need to find substance abuse treatment centers in Humble, Texas. How?

I need to do it because I write a paper on Addiction am. I thought it would be good to ask people who face this sort of thing on a daily basis. Try searching Anonomus drugs in your area, and I'm sure your local police department, university or courthouse would have such information, because people who usually go are forced by law. If you plan to interview the patient, so I think you can, to some disappointment, because I understand that treatment centers are very strict regarding the privacy of their patients. I think this interview therapist and consultant, though. For treatment centers use the links below. But you can check the yellow pages. Good luck! :) There is no professional treatment center in Houston in Humble or down south to Galveston .

0 comments:

Post a Comment